Royal Society of Tasmania, (1924) Annual Report. Papers and Proceedings of the Royal Society of Tasmania . pp. 145-164. ISSN 0080-4703
|PDF - Requires a PDF viewer|
The Annual Meeting was held at the Society's Rooms
Tasmanian Museum, on 7th March, 1924.
The following members were elected as members of the
Council for 1924: Messrs. W. H. Clemes, W. H. Cummins
Dr. W. L. Crowther, Major L. F. Giblin, Rt. Rev. Dr. R.S.
Hay, Messrs. J. A. Johnson, J. Moore-Robinson, L. Rodway,
and Dr. Sprott.
During the year eight meetings of the Council were held
and the attendance was as follows: Mr. Rodway, 8; Mr:
Lord, 8; Mr. Johnson, 7; Major Giblin, 6; Mr. Clemes, 6; Dr.
Crowther, 6; Dr. Sprott, 5; Mr. Cummins, 4; Rt. Rev. R. S.
Hay, 3 (on leave of absence for part of the year); Mr. J.
The Council at its first meeting made the following appointments :
Chairman of Council :-Mr. L. Rodway, C.M.G.
Standing Committee :-Messrs. L. Rodway, Clemes, and
Editor of Papers and Proceedings:-Mr. Clive Lord.
Honorary Treasurer:-Mr. J. Moore-Robinson.
Trustees of the• Tasmanian Museum and Botanical
Gardens : Doctors Crowther and Sprott, Messrs. Clemes,
Cummins, Johnson, and Rodway.
|Additional Information:||Copyright Royal Society of Tasmania|
|Keywords:||Royal Society of Tasmania, RST, Van Diemens Land, natural history, science, ecology, taxonomy, botany, zoology, geology, geography, papers & proceedings, Australia, UTAS Library|
|Deposited By:||UTAS ePrints officer|
|Deposited On:||30 Apr 2012 16:17|
|Last Modified:||18 Jun 2013 14:42|
|ePrint Statistics:||View statistics for this ePrint|
Repository Staff Only: item control page