Lantern Slide of Captain Kelly's house, Hobart ,Tasmania
Walker, James Backhouse Lantern Slide of Captain Kelly's house, Hobart ,Tasmania. University of Tasmania Library Special and Rare Materials Collection, Australia. (Unpublished)
Lantern slide from the collection of James Backhouse Walker of Captain Kelly's house, Hobart, Tasmania. Thought to have been prepared by J.W. Beattie (1859-1930) whose studio locations were in Elizabeth Street, Hobart from 1891-1920, Murray Street from 1921-40 and Cat and Fiddle Arcade, Hobart, until 1994.
|Additional Information:||This material is subject to copyright protection. Further dealings with this material may be a copyright infringement.
Tasmanian photographers 1840-1940 : a directory / by Chris Long ; edited by Gillian Winter. Hobart, Tas : Tasmanian Historical Research Association : Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery, 1995.|
|Keywords:||Quaker, Religious Society of Friends, Tasmania, religious history, social history, Australia, James Backhouse Walker, Hobart, lantern slide, photographer, John Watt Beattie, studio, Captain Kelly|
|Deposited By:||eprints utas|
|Deposited On:||25 Feb 2008 15:50|
|Last Modified:||15 Nov 2011 10:14|
|ePrint Statistics:||View statistics for this ePrint|
Repository Staff Only: item control page