Photograph of Hobart from the Queen's Domain with the Railway Station in the foreground, c.1881
Walker, James Backhouse Photograph of Hobart from the Queen's Domain with the Railway Station in the foreground, c.1881. University of Tasmania Library Special and Rare Materials Collection, Australia. (Unpublished)
Official URL: http://www.utas.edu.au/library/exhibitions/quaker/index.html
Photograph of Hobart from the Queen's Domain with the railway station in the foreground, c. 1881. The photographers were Anson Brothers who had studios
in Liverpool, Collins and Elizabeth Streets between 1878 and 1891.
|Additional Information:||This material is subject to copyright protection. Further dealings with this material may be a copyright infringement.
Reference: Tasmanian photographers 1840-1940 : a directory / by Chris Long ; edited by Gillian Winter. Hobart, Tas : Tasmanian Historical Research Association : Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery, 1995.|
|Keywords:||Quaker, Religious Society of Friends, Tasmania, religious history, social history, Australia, James Backhouse Walker, Hobart, photography, photograph, Queen's Domain, railway station, Anson Brothers, Liverpool Street, Collins Street, Elizabeth Street, studio|
|Deposited By:||eprints utas|
|Deposited On:||07 Apr 2008 15:21|
|Last Modified:||18 Jul 2008 20:40|
|ePrint Statistics:||View statistics for this ePrint|
Repository Staff Only: item control page