Lantern Slide of Tasmanian Aboriginal stone implements
Walker, James Backhouse Lantern Slide of Tasmanian Aboriginal stone implements. University of Tasmania Library Special and Rare Materials Collection, Australia. (Unpublished)
Lantern slide of Tasmanian aboriginal stone implements. Prepared by J.W. Beattie (1859-1930) whose studio locations were Elizabeth Street, Hobart from 1891-1920, Murray Street from 1921-40 and Cat and Fiddle until 1994.
|Additional Information:||This material is subject to copyright protection. Further dealings with this material may be a copyright infringement.
Reference: Tasmanian photographers 1840-1940 : a directory / by Chris Long ; edited by Gillian Winter. Hobart, Tas : Tasmanian Historical Research Association : Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery, 1995.|
|Keywords:||Quaker, Religious Society of Friends, Tasmania, religious history, social history, Australia, James Backhouse Walker, Hobart, lantern slide, photographer, John Watt Beattie, studio, Tasmanian aborigines, stone implements|
|Deposited By:||eprints utas|
|Deposited On:||04 Jun 2008 15:42|
|Last Modified:||15 Nov 2011 11:37|
|ePrint Statistics:||View statistics for this ePrint|
Repository Staff Only: item control page