Library Open Repository
Studies of VHMS-related alteration: geochemical and mineralogical vectors to ore. CODES/AMIRA Project P439. Report 4, May 1997
Stolz, J and Allen, R and Gifkins, CC and McPhie, J and Blake, MD and Large, RR and Sharpe, R and Paulick, H and Monecke, T and Doyle, MG and Huston, DL (1997) Studies of VHMS-related alteration: geochemical and mineralogical vectors to ore. CODES/AMIRA Project P439. Report 4, May 1997. Technical Report. CODES/AMIRA, Hobart, Tasmania, Australia.
P439_May_1997_R...pdf | Download (9MB)
Available under University of Tasmania Standard License.
This is the fourth progress report on the project and
covers the six-month period from November 1996 to May 1997. Very good progress has been achieved to date.
Volcanic Facies and Regional Geochemistry/Petrology Modules
• Joe Stolz reports on the alteration mineralogy and
geochemistry of the Mt Black traverse.
• Jocelyn McPhie discusses the additional Mt Read
• Michael Blake gives an update on the Mt Read
• Joe Stolz summarises the regional alteration studies
Mineralisation and Alteration Module
• Robina Sharpe describes the volcaniclastic host rocks, alteration assemblages and geochemistry at the Gossan Hill deposit, WA.
• Holger Paulick discusses volcanic facies, alteration
mineralogy and geochemistry at the Thalanga deposit, Qld.
• Thomas Monecke describes the alteration associated with the Waterloo prospect, Qld.
• Mark Doyle provides an update on the alteration research geochemistry at the Highway Reward deposit, QLD.
• Ross Large reports on the work he and Rod AlIen
are doing on petrology and geochemistry at Rosebery.
• Bruce Gemmell summarises the new findings from the deposit studies.
Important data and interpretations continue to emerge from this project which will have implications for exploration. Progress throughout the project has been very encouraging and I would like to acknowledge the excellent work by the CODES research team and the cooperation provided by the
|Item Type:||Report (Technical Report)|
|Date Deposited:||08 Dec 2010 02:16|
|Last Modified:||18 Nov 2014 04:07|
|Item Statistics:||View statistics for this item|
Actions (login required)
|Item Control Page|