Open Access Repository

Photograph of staff at the University of Tasmania taken in 1924 in front of Domain House.

Downloads

Downloads per month over past year

University of Tasmania, 1924 , Photograph of staff at the University of Tasmania taken in 1924 in front of Domain House.. [Image]

[img]
Preview
PDF
opt-utas-staff-...pdf | Download (278kB)
Available under University of Tasmania Standard License.

Abstract

Photograph of staff at the University of Tasmania taken in August 1924 in front of Domain House.
Back Row: Dr. A. L. McAulay, Mr. H. P. Tuck, Mr. C. Malthus, Professor J. B. Brigden, Mr. J. A. Johnson,
Professor Burn, Professor Copland.
Middle Row: Mr. A. R. Hewer, Mr. P. L. Griffiths, Colonal Thomas, Mr. E. A. Counsel (Member of Council),
Mr. C.C. Dudley, Mr.C. S. King, Mr. L. Rodway.
Front: Professor Dunbabin, Professor Williams, Mr. W. J. T. Stops (Vice-Chancellor), Sir Elliott
Lewis (Chancellor), Professor McDougall, Professor Flynn, Professor Lucas (Acting Professor
of Mathematics).

From the University Collection UT/Ph2

Item Type: Image
Authors/Creators:University of Tasmania,
Keywords: UTAS, Staff, Domain House, University of Tasmania, photograph
Publisher: University of Tasmania
Collections: University of Tasmania > University of Tasmania Special Collections
Photograph Collection
Item Statistics: View statistics for this item

Actions (login required)

Item Control Page Item Control Page
TOP